This would be the "conworld" then:
And here's what I think the climates are so far:
- South America's climate is probably just mirrored along the Andes? So Northern Chile (Atacame desert) is green and Northern Argentina is desert while Southern Argentina (Patagonian desert) is green.
- North America resembles Europe so Québec is very standard European temperate climate and Florida could be like Baja California with the Southern US being very mediterranean or even drier than that?
- Africa is practically the same but I think Morocco could be different but I don't know how? Somalia could be wetter as well as the Arabian peninsula but the Arabian peninsula might still be mostly desert?
- Europe is frozen except for the Mediterranean Sea but I don't know how warm/cold it would be there.
- India is the same except mirrored. The monsoon in the West probably is weaker because the ground rises way slowlier.
- Indonesia is still a jungle.
- I have absolutely no idea about Asia. Help is really needed there because I thought about placing important cultures there. Is China a desert? Are Japan, Korea and Kamchatka temperate and could be this "conworld's" Europe?
- I think Australia is still a desert inland but the East could be greener because the mountains don't block the rain?
- Greenland and Antarctica are obviously the same.