中文 | Mandarin Conversation Thread

A forum dedicated to the studying of natural languages and for discussions in languages other than English.
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Re: 这练习中文

Post by Lao Kou »

麻省
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
Ethanxman
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by Ethanxman »

我離麻州非常近
我住在新罕布什爾州
在麻州哪一個地方
:eng: [tick] | :esp: :zho: [:)] | :jpn: :fra: :abw: [:|]
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Lao Kou »

波士顿郊区,初中、高中的时候住在新罕布什尔州。
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
Ethanxman
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by Ethanxman »

哪一個新罕州的縣?
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Lao Kou »

縣?! [O.O] 我來搜搜...

沙利文縣與麥立馬克縣。
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
Ethanxman
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by Ethanxman »

好棒,我住在貝爾納普縣
GrandPiano
mayan
mayan

Post by GrandPiano »

马来西亚,一年后回东亚。
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

一些胡言亂語:
Spoiler:
多數的人都自然地假定「人是互相的」,但這其實是錯的,人與人的關係並不是互相的,一項研究指出,你視為朋友的人當中,一半的人其實不把你當朋友。

對人主動釋出善意其實比較像是義務,所以除非是『壞人』,不然我們必須對任何人釋出善意,而且不要期望釋出善意一定會換來對方的回應,對人釋出善意而得不到回應可能才是常態,對方不回應你不代表對方討厭你或虧待你。

假定並深信「人是互相的」的人,最後大概就是變成每天怨嘆他人不知感激的人,因為這些人會假定對人釋出善意必然會得到他人的善意,但其實對他人好、主動對人釋出善意,比較像是一項義務,而不是能帶來回報的東西。

人與人之間的相互關係其實至多只存在於對彼此有相同預期的人之間,但很多時候交流雙方會期待從一項關係中得到不同的東西,這就是不同的預期,而這種預期往往不是一開始就知道的。

人常常用將自己帶入他人處境的換位同理心來體會他人的處境,但換位同理心只有在對方性格與價值觀和自己的差異不大時才有效,換位同理心在碰到真的與自己有一定差異的人的時候就會失效;而人與人之間性格和價值觀的差距,往往遠大於此,即便是對一群不是壞人、不犯罪且有相似社經地位的人也是如此,而且可能也是造成「人是互相的」這種錯覺的起因之一。

換位同理心其實是極其有限的,這種同理心只能讓人理解和自己足夠相似的少數一群人,真正有效的同理心,是要用對方的性格、價值觀和預期等去思考,而這仰賴於對對方的觀察和理解,不過對於他人真正的性格和價值觀的資訊,基本上是難以取得的,而且要取得這種資訊可能得付出很多的心力和資源,即使這種資訊的取得不是不可能的,這麼做也往往是不划算的。
I prefer to not be referred to with masculine pronouns and nouns such as “he/him/his”.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

有諸己而後求諸人,無諸己而後非諸人

before demanding others to do something good, make sure that you can do the same good thing; before condamning others for doing something bad, make sure that you don't do the same bad thing!
I prefer to not be referred to with masculine pronouns and nouns such as “he/him/his”.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

莫生氣

人生就像一場戲,因為有緣才相聚。
相扶到老不容易,是否更該去珍惜。
為了小事發脾氣,回頭想想又何必。
別人生氣我不氣,氣出病來無人替。
我若氣死誰如意,況且傷神又費力。
鄰居親朋不要比,兒孫瑣事由他去。
吃苦享樂在一起,神仙羨慕好伴侶。
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Lao Kou »

中秋快樂!
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

或許把惡性競爭和常態競爭給當成兩個不同的事物是不可能的,因為我感覺惡性競爭才是真正的常態競爭,而惡性競爭看起來沒有那麼常態,很可能和政府的存在與管制有直接的關係─政府制定競爭的規則,並確保這些規則能被公平地執行,所以對政府有效的監督是必要的。
Shemtov
runic
runic

Post by Shemtov »

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but here I go. I'm feeling sort of discouraged with Mandarin. Monday, I tried to speak it to a Chinese cab driver and he had no idea what I was saying. Ok, his native dialect is Cantonese, so Mandarin is as much a second language to him as English. Maybe its my thick American accent. But on Sunday I spoke fine to Cantonese waitress who acquired Mandarin. I had a fellow student in my soc class who was Chinese, native dialect Mandarin, and I could speak fine to him. But other Native Mandarin speakers have accused me of making "ching chong" noises at them, because that day my accent is so bad. But I'm not giving up. I'm listening to spoken Mandarin online to try to get the accent down. If I had a mic I'd record myself and try to see if I'm understandable to people here, but I don't.
Many children make up, or begin to make up, imaginary languages. I have been at it since I could write.
-JRR Tolkien
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Lao Kou »

I live in China. I'm not a native speaker, but my boyfriend is. For reasons that are quite beyond me, he offers help to learn Chinese on various social media that are available to us here. Frankly, some of the samples he's let me listen in on are positively excruciating. But welcome to non-tonal-language-speakers-going-for-a-tonal-language-for-the-first-time 101. It does take time. Anyone writing you off as making "ching chong" noises is not being especially generous or helpful (and do they get their plural and 3rd person "s"'s all in the right places in English?), and may be seeking to prove, pass-agg, to themselves that Chinese is just too difficult for foreigners to learn. Just sally forth.
Last edited by Lao Kou on 11 Apr 2018 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
Ghoster
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Ghoster »

大家好。 我想知道谁现在说汉语。 我学了一个月一个人汉语。 我有跟这个语许多问题。 语法很容易。 我觉得发音也不难。 但我觉得我真从来不学了三千个汉字。。。 很有意思但哇非常难啊。
我现在知道差不多四百个汉字。 我觉得我可以学了一千个汉字下个月。 但我不确定嗯。 哈哈
如果我做错误 - 告诉吧。谢谢。 晚安。
Native: :pol:; Advanced: :usa: :chn: :nld:; Intermediate: :esp:; Lower intermediate: :deu: :rus: :fra: :nor:; Beginner: :jpn: :kor: :hkg:
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

Lao Kou wrote: 16 Jun 2017 10:27 I live in China. I'm not a native speaker, but my boyfriend is. For reasons that are quite beyond me, he offers help to learn Chinese on various social media that are available to us here. Frankly, some of the samples he's let me listen in on are positively excruciating. But welcome to non-tonal-language-speakers-going-for-a-tonal-language-for-the-first-time 101. It does take time. Anyone writing you off as making "ching chong" noises is not being especially generous or helpful (and do they get their plural and 3rd person "s"'s all in the right places in English?), and may be seeking to prove, pass-agg, to themselves that Chinese is just to difficult for foreigners to learn. Just sally forth.
所以你是女生?還是你是喜歡男生的男生?
Lao Kou
mongolian
mongolian

Post by Lao Kou »

k1234567890y wrote: 10 Apr 2018 21:14所以你是女生?還是你是喜歡男生的男生?
我是同志。(我以為在CBB這裡已經盡人皆知了 [;)]

(上面的 "too difficult" 我拼錯/打錯了 -- 不好意思 [:$]
道可道,非常道
名可名,非常名
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

Lao Kou wrote: 11 Apr 2018 05:51
k1234567890y wrote: 10 Apr 2018 21:14所以你是女生?還是你是喜歡男生的男生?
我是同志。(我以為在CBB這裡已經盡人皆知了 [;)]

(上面的 "too difficult" 我拼錯/打錯了 -- 不好意思 [:$]
好的老兄
Ghoster
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Ghoster »

嗨!
有没有人可以给我建议一些中文的电影啊,电视系列啊,比较简单的书之类的东西?
中文呢,很庞大的努力后,我到底觉得学它的那个过程变得更快,但有意思的材料还少啊。目前开始看一个系列,叫做“三国”,虽然还不知喜不喜欢,但新的词肯定会学了。
然后还有一个问题:你们觉得找到来自中国朋友在一起聊天最好的网站是什么呢?

Lao Kou - 你写了你住在中国,可以给我分享你学中文与中华文化的故事吗?对我来讲其他人这样的故事特别有意思,多学才会,是吧?
也看到你说的是跟繁体字写的;你在香港或台湾住过吗?我也学繁体字,但跟简体字比起不知那么多。
我自己对这门语言还没多自信,看包含汉字的网站时都还很害怕哈哈。这个感觉要不要消失了?
Native: :pol:; Advanced: :usa: :chn: :nld:; Intermediate: :esp:; Lower intermediate: :deu: :rus: :fra: :nor:; Beginner: :jpn: :kor: :hkg:
Tsugar
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Re: 中文 | Mandarin Conversation Thread

Post by Tsugar »

也算着讲国语的。因为国际政治和同化的问题我分离自己从“华侨”忽而“老中”的代表。