Forum News discussion/feedback thread

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
Tuyono
cuneiform
cuneiform

Re: Forum News discussion/feedback thread

Post by Tuyono » Fri 19 Oct 2018, 22:46

I hope this is the right place to ask. Anyway, Is there a way to delete an old thread?
I made one for my conlang Źilaa Ruńu long ago, then realized it was far from ready for presenting. Then I didn't post anything and what little is there is mostly not relevant anymore (I'm still working on that project, just slowly).
:isr: (native) :eng: (fluent) :deu: (beginner)
sangi39

Post by sangi39 » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 00:03

Tuyono wrote:
Fri 19 Oct 2018, 22:46
I hope this is the right place to ask. Anyway, Is there a way to delete an old thread?
I made one for my conlang Źilaa Ruńu long ago, then realized it was far from ready for presenting. Then I didn't post anything and what little is there is mostly not relevant anymore (I'm still working on that project, just slowly).
IIRC, the only way to delete a full thread is for a Mod to do it (I'm not sure, but I'd assume deleting the first post doesn't work). If you want it deleted then we can, I think, but we tend to just leave them there. If it's a dead thread, then it's a dead thread, just start a new one when you have something more "complete" to present, or use your original thread and say everything above it is outdated [:)]
You can tell the same lie a thousand times,
But it never gets any more true,
So close your eyes once more and once more believe
That they all still believe in you.
Just one time.
Dormouse559

Post by Dormouse559 » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 00:08

Though if you really do want to get rid of the thread, Tuyono, it helps that you're the only commenter in it. You should be able to delete the posts in reverse order.
Tuyono
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Tuyono » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 17:52

sangi39 wrote:
Sat 20 Oct 2018, 00:03
Tuyono wrote:
Fri 19 Oct 2018, 22:46
IIRC, the only way to delete a full thread is for a Mod to do it (I'm not sure, but I'd assume deleting the first post doesn't work). If you want it deleted then we can, I think, but we tend to just leave them there. If it's a dead thread, then it's a dead thread, just start a new one when you have something more "complete" to present, or use your original thread and say everything above it is outdated [:)]
OK thanks! I guess I'll just leave it.
:isr: (native) :eng: (fluent) :deu: (beginner)