So, I took one look at somebody's conlang, and realized...

If you're new to these arts, this is the place to ask "stupid" questions and get directions!
Visinoid
roman
roman

Re: So, I took one look at somebody's conlang, and realized.

Post by Visinoid »

Trailsend wrote:For a quick intro to some of the basic terminology that may be useful to you, you can check out this presentation I made for a seminar at my school.
This should be in our Beginners Section. It's very useful, and it would keep newbie-conlanger from producing cyphers of English/anything else.
Maximillian
greek
greek

Post by Maximillian »

Trailsend wrote:For a quick intro to some of the basic terminology that may be useful to you, you can check out this presentation I made for a seminar at my school.
I really liked the presentation! But why do speaker notes end on slide 39?
UNUS•ET•UNICUS
Trailsend

Post by Trailsend »

Maximillian wrote:
I really liked the presentation! But why do speaker notes end on slide 39?
Thanks!

Ah...originally when I taught the seminar I didn't use speaker notes, but when people expressed interest in using it as a resource (who hadn't been to the actual seminar) I started adding in the notes to fill in what I was saying along with the slides, so they'd make more sense. But I haven't had time to finish them yet [:$]

Once I do, I'll put it up...somewhere. Either in Teach & Share or Beginner''s Corner.
任何事物的发展都是物极必反,否极泰来。
Maximillian
greek
greek

Post by Maximillian »

Trailsend wrote:Once I do, I'll put it up...somewhere. Either in Teach & Share or Beginner''s Corner.
That would be great. Even I learned something new there. [:D]
But it's kinda useless without the notes.
UNUS•ET•UNICUS