Translations?

If you're new to these arts, this is the place to ask "stupid" questions and get directions!
Egoquosamopilas
rupestrian
rupestrian

Translations?

Post by Egoquosamopilas »

So I was introduced to conlanging by one of my friends about a week or two ago, and I've become really interested in the art since, and so I was appointed here by the same friend for questions and stuff.... so I came here, and the question I have is how does translating generally work in the translations section. Like what are the things that I need to do in order to properly answer a tranlation question, and when asking one how might I go about doing that, and I guess I should have asked first but I already asked a question there relating to vidi vici veni, and as such how well did I do at that. I would really appreciate any and all answers and thank you in advance!
mira
greek
greek

Re: Translations?

Post by mira »

website | music | she/her | :gbr: native :deu: beginner
Egoquosamopilas
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by Egoquosamopilas »

Thank you muchly, this helps a lot!
elemtilas
runic
runic

Post by elemtilas »

Egoquosamopilas wrote:So I was introduced to conlanging by one of my friends about a week or two ago, and I've become really interested in the art since, and so I was appointed here by the same friend for questions and stuff.... so I came here...
Welcome home!

I know it's only been a fortnight or so, but hopefully we'll hear much about your progress in the art!