A Text-based collablang: the Lingua ex Nihilo

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
aDwarfNamedUrist
rupestrian
rupestrian

A Text-based collablang: the Lingua ex Nihilo

Post by aDwarfNamedUrist »

After reading about the Viossa project, I thought it would be interesting to create a language from scratch, and also to see a language evolve as a purely text-based language, so I present the Lingua ex Nihilo discord server:
https://discord.gg/b5JHRtb
This collablang is intended to remain untranslated for one year, so please don't make any translations. The four words provided are for ease of development and acquisition.
shanoxilt
cuneiform
cuneiform

Re: A Text-based collablang: the Lingua ex Nihilo

Post by shanoxilt »

I am vaguely interested in this, but they tend to quickly become Standard Average European relexifications.
Click here to join the Common Honey server. Or click here for a general glossopoeia server.
Benginald
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by Benginald »

aDwarfNamedUrist wrote: 06 Mar 2018 18:19 After reading about the Viossa project, I thought it would be interesting to create a language from scratch, and also to see a language evolve as a purely text-based language, so I present the Lingua ex Nihilo discord server:
https://discord.gg/b5JHRtb
This collablang is intended to remain untranslated for one year, so please don't make any translations. The four words provided are for ease of development and acquisition.
The discord link is expired, can you link a new one?
Melulu'na Nupixinmelun [:D]
I'm not speaking in English [:D]
Wala ko nagbinisaya [:D]
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

what words do we have?
I prefer to not be referred to with masculine pronouns and nouns such as “he/him/his”.