Which of those phones:
- Alveolar trill [r] and raised alveolar trill [r̝]
- Unvoiced velar fricative [x]
- Unv. pharyngeal fric. [ħ]
- Palatal plosives [c], [ɟ]
- And other "exotical" sounds
could you pronounce right before you started getting interested in phonetics?
A could pronounce r, x, c, ɟ, r̝ (those sound are in my native language
), palatal fricatives and epiglottal trill.
I could pronounce [r], [x], [c] and [ɟ]
I still cant pronounce [ħ] and [r̝] properly
I guess none but the Czech people can pronounce the raised [r̝], that's why they deleted the IPA symbol for that