Ijika some years later

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
Mind
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Ijika some years later

Post by Mind »

Hello! A while ago I made a conworld called Degada and Ranu. It was a duel planet system third from the sun. Ranu was a desert/jungle moon and was home the the Ijika. Back then they lived in hunter gatherer tribes seperated by great distance from eachother.

So 4000 years go by and ranu is filled with Ijika and at this time they are about where we are at in terms of technology. This is the age where they begun their space exploration. aslo when they discovered that Degada had two other sentient beings of its own. They were the Ijitu (not that different from Ijika) and the Zar. Technology on degada was not as great as on Ranu. To the Ijika it was primative.

But it was not that long until the Ijika started to colonize Degada (bout 750 years).
When the Ijika moved down to Degada they offered gifts and education to the Zar and Ijitu. Most of the Ijitu accepted and became the greatest Ijitu on Degada. The zar did not like that the Ijika came and colonized their homeworld. The zar declared war on the Ijika/Ijitu.

So things played out like that for about 250 years. At this point in time the zar own 50% of their planet and the Ijika/Ijitu own Ranu and 50% of Degada. Around this time is when the Ijika and the zar are at war on Degada and Ijika is seeking to explore planets of their star system. They send probes and satillites to a berran planet called Pugas. (Looks alot like mars but %16 of this planet is water).

They've leanred from the planet that an alien civilization had lived there before.
They know becauseone of the Ijika probes found a tunnle under the ground about 500 feet. They found a city under the ground and even some high tech space ships and weapons. Of course on Degada the zar can not find out about this. I'm sure ya know why.

So of course they take the technology and study it! The technology was so great it took the Ijika 12 years to understand it. And 100 years to build prototypes. during this time the zar get to finaly go up to pugas and discover a little somthing that triggers a whole star wars alien mudder fukkin war.

At the end of the war the Ijika needed to leave most of Ranu because the zar had used a lot of big ass guns on the Ijika home planet. (Ion cannons I think) =)
So all that's left of Ranu is a few ocean cities. the others are on their way to pugas!

With almost 75% of Ranu dead the Ijika decide to wipe out the zar with their new high technology that's been kept away from the zar for a long time. This would be the 1st time they had won a stellar war. Technology around this time was all about cloning, genetic engineering, robotic limbs, living robots called sai kiri rbu (robots with a soul) and the way they comunicate around now are brain implants!

I'm done I'm high ill give more if you guys want just let me know. I'm doing this on a phone my fingers are killin.
What you guys think?
Welcome Back.
Veris
cuneiform
cuneiform

Re: Ijika some years later

Post by Veris »

Mind wrote:So 4000 years go by and ranu is filled with Ijika and at this time they are about where we are at in terms of technology. This is the age where they begun their space exploration. aslo when they discovered that Degada had two other sentient beings of its own.
Why did it take all the way until they developed space exploration to detect signs of life on a planet so close by? Did they not invent telescopes?
Mind wrote:But it was not that long until the Ijika started to colonize Degada (bout 750 years).
When the Ijika moved down to Degada they offered gifts and education to the Zar and Ijitu. Most of the Ijitu accepted and became the greatest Ijitu on Degada. The zar did not like that the Ijika came and colonized their homeworld. The zar declared war on the Ijika/Ijitu.
The entire race of Zar made a declaration of war? How many Zar are there?
Mind wrote:They've leanred from the planet that an alien civilization had lived there before.
They know becauseone of the Ijika probes found a tunnle under the ground about 500 feet. They found a city under the ground and even some high tech space ships and weapons. Of course on Degada the zar can not find out about this. I'm sure ya know why.
"That ancient race sure built a lot of weapons...I mean did they really need to spend all their time building stuff to destroy the universe? Like, how about the galaxy's biggest movie theatre or some kind of super-advanced water park?" :p
Mind wrote:With almost 75% of Ranu dead the Ijika decide to wipe out the zar with their new high technology that's been kept away from the zar for a long time. This would be the 1st time they had won a stellar war.
Isn't it their first stellar war ever?
Mind wrote:What you guys think?
Too sparse and broad to make any judgement calls. If you had more specifics, like individual nations and battles and people involved, I could give more of an impression.
á (0225); í (0237); ú (0250); é (0233); ó (0243)
Á (0193); Í (0205); Ú (0218); É (0201); Ó (0211)
Mind
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Re: Ijika some years later

Post by Mind »

Veris wrote:Why did it take all the way until they developed space exploration to detect signs of life on a planet so close by? Did they not invent telescopes?
They Did invent telescopes. I forgot to add that.
Veris wrote: The entire race of Zar made a declaration of war? How many Zar are there?
Yes the entire race. about 3billion.
Veris wrote:"That ancient race sure built a lot of weapons...I mean did they really need to spend all their time building stuff to destroy the universe? Like, how about the galaxy's biggest movie theatre or some kind of super-advanced water park?" :p
Hm... well the race that lived there only lived there for a little bit. they were being hunted.
In the tribal days of the Ijika they thought it was war between gods and angels. you know standard stuff.
funny thing is im thinking about what each race does for fun and entertainment =D Ijika smoke herbs for fun!
Veris wrote:Isn't it their first stellar war ever?
yes.
Veris wrote:Too sparse and broad to make any judgement calls. If you had more specifics, like individual nations and battles and people involved, I could give more of an impression.

more will come.
Welcome Back.