Looking for conlangs!

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
nmn
sinic
sinic

Re: Looking for conlangs!

Post by nmn »

Here is the map uploaded on a different site:
I switched to a more common way of projecting the planet's surface, so I need to get rid of pixelization - an annoyingly slow process.
What degree of creation are we given? Are we just naming them, or are we allowed to describe the conculture of that region?
Rather just naming them, the story, concultures and such are already made. Though if you are that much interested, there are lots of small indigenous tribes and cultures around the globe.
Last edited by nmn on 14 Jan 2019 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
M. Park
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by M. Park »

nmn wrote:Rather just naming them, the story, concultures and such are already made]
While that is slightly less interesting, I do understand. Are these cultures and stories someplace we could view? I wouldnt want to name the region modled after south-east asia a name better fitting to a culture of eastern Europe
nmn
sinic
sinic

Post by nmn »

Are these cultures and stories someplace we could view?
As of yet - no. I'll post the history of 4, I see you are interested in it. It'll take me some time though, as it's lengthy.

The individual maps of countries are coming later today(hopefully).

I also forgot to mention you are free to name the continents, straits and other geographical objects spanning in more than one country.

edit: I was about to post a seperate map for every country, but then I realized the zoom makes them too pixelazed, so the only difference are the cities; I will do bother to create higher-resolution maps later when I have the time and need.